Estimation and forecasting in large datasets with conditionally heteroskedastic dynamic common factors
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marc Hallin & Luis K. Hotta & João H. G Mazzeu & Carlos Cesar Trucios-Maza & Pedro L. Valls Pereira & Mauricio Zevallos, 2019.
"Forecasting Conditional Covariance Matrices in High-Dimensional Time Series: a General Dynamic Factor Approach,"
Working Papers ECARES
2019-14, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Trucíos, Carlos & Mazzeu, João H. G. & Hallin, Marc & Hotta, Luiz K. & Pereira, Pedro L. Valls & Zevallos, Mauricio, 2019. "Forecasting conditional covariance matrices in high-dimensional time series: a general dynamic factor approach," Textos para discussão 505, FGV EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Fundação Getulio Vargas (Brazil).
- Claudio Morana, 2010. "Heteroskedastic Factor Vector Autoregressive Estimation of Persistent and Non Persistent Processes Subject to Structural Breaks," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 36-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- repec:eur:ejisjr:41 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chevallier, Julien, 2011.
"Macroeconomics, finance, commodities: Interactions with carbon markets in a data-rich model,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 557-567.
- Chevallier, Julien, 2011. "Macroeconomics, finance, commodities: Interactions with carbon markets in a data-rich model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 557-567, January.
- Hallin, Marc & Mathias, Charles & Pirotte, Hugues & Veredas, David, 2011. "Market liquidity as dynamic factors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 163(1), pages 42-50, July.
- Aramonte, Sirio & Giudice Rodriguez, Marius del & Wu, Jason, 2013.
"Dynamic factor Value-at-Risk for large heteroskedastic portfolios,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4299-4309.
- Sirio Aramonte & Marius del Giudice Rodriguez & Jason J. Wu, 2011. "Dynamic factor value-at-risk for large, heteroskedastic portfolios," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2011-19, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- repec:eee:econom:v:201:y:2017:i:2:p:307-321 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barigozzi, Matteo & Brownlees, Christian & Gallo, Giampiero M. & Veredas, David, 2014.
"Disentangling systematic and idiosyncratic dynamics in panels of volatility measures,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 182(2), pages 364-384.
- Matteo Barigozzi & Christian T. Brownlees & Giampiero M. Gallo & David Veredas, 2014. "Disentangling Systematic and Idiosyncratic Dynamics in Panels of Volatility Measures," Econometrics Working Papers Archive 2014_02, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti", revised Feb 2014.
- Barigozzi, Matteo & Hallin, Marc, 2017.
"Generalized dynamic factor models and volatilities: estimation and forecasting,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 201(2), pages 307-321.
- Matteo Barigozzi & Marc Hallin, 2015. "Generalized Dynamic Factor Models and Volatilities: Estimation and Forecasting," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-22, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Barigozzi, Matteo & Hallin, Marc, 2017. "Generalized dynamic factor models and volatilities estimation and forecasting," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67455, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
KeywordsConditional Covariance; dynamic factor models; inflation forecasting; multivariate GARCH; Volatility Forecasting.;
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ECM-2009-12-11 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2009-12-11 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-FOR-2009-12-11 (Forecasting)
- NEP-ORE-2009-12-11 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbwps:20091115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.