Report NEP-FOR-2009-12-11This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00307606_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Laurent Ferrara & Dominique Guegan & Patrick Rakotomarolahy, 2009. "GDP nowcasting with ragged-edge data : A semi-parametric modelling," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00344839, HAL.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765017303 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giordani, Paolo & Villani, Mattias, 2009. "Forecasting Macroeconomic Time Series With Locally Adaptive Signal Extraction," Working Paper Series 234, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Alessi, Lucia & Barigozzi, Matteo & Capasso, Marco, 2009. "Estimation and forecasting in large datasets with conditionally heteroskedastic dynamic common factors," Working Paper Series 1115, European Central Bank.
- Ruiz, Esther & Nogales, Francisco J. & Santos, André A. P., 2009. "Comparing univariate and multivariate models to forecast portfolio value-at-risk," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws097222, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Hakim, M.S. & McAleer, M.J., 2009. "VaR Forecast and Dynamic Conditional Correlations for Spot and Futures Returns on Stocks and Bonds," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2009-32, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00431726_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yoichi Okita & Wade D. Pfau & Giang Thanh Long, 2009. "A Stochastic Forecast Model For Japan'S Population," GRIPS Discussion Papers 09-06, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Neil Shephard & Kevin Sheppard, 2009. "Realising the future: forecasting with high frequency based volatility (HEAVY) models," Economics Papers 2009-W03, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Silvia Muzzioli, 2009. "The skew pattern of implied volatility in the DAX index options market," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 09122, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".