Report NEP-FOR-2009-12-11This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Abdou Kâ Diongue & Dominique Guegan & Bertrand Vignal, 2009. "Forecasting electricity spot market prices with a k-factor GIGARCH process," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00307606, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00344839_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- McAleer, M.J. & Medeiros, M.C., 2009. "Forecasting Realized Volatility with Linear and Nonlinear Models," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2009-37, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Giordani, Paolo & Villani, Mattias, 2009. "Forecasting Macroeconomic Time Series With Locally Adaptive Signal Extraction," Working Paper Series 234, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Alessi, Lucia & Barigozzi, Matteo & Capasso, Marco, 2009. "Estimation and forecasting in large datasets with conditionally heteroskedastic dynamic common factors," Working Paper Series 1115, European Central Bank.
- Ruiz, Esther & Nogales, Francisco J. & Santos, André A. P., 2009. "Comparing univariate and multivariate models to forecast portfolio value-at-risk," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws097222, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765017295 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dominique Guegan & Justin Leroux, 2009. "Forecasting chaotic systems: The role of local Lyapunov exponents," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00431726, HAL.
- Yoichi Okita & Wade D. Pfau & Giang Thanh Long, 2009. "A Stochastic Forecast Model For Japan'S Population," GRIPS Discussion Papers 09-06, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Neil Shephard & Kevin Sheppard, 2009. "Realising the future: forecasting with high frequency based volatility (HEAVY) models," Economics Papers 2009-W03, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Silvia Muzzioli, 2009. "The skew pattern of implied volatility in the DAX index options market," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 09122, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".