Perceptive risk clusters of European citizens and NPI compliance in face of the covid-19 pandemics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jacques Bughin & Michele Cincera & Dorota Reykowska & Marcin Zyszkiewicz & Rafal Ohme, 2020. "Perceptive Risk Clusters of European Citizens and NPI Compliance in face of the Covid-19 Pandemics," iCite Working Papers 2020-42, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lunn, Peter D. & Timmons, Shane & Belton, Cameron A. & Barjaková, Martina & Julienne, Hannah & Lavin, Ciarán, 2020.
"Motivating social distancing during the COVID-19 pandemic: An online experiment,"
Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 265(C).
- Lunn, pete & Timmons, Shane & Belton, Cameron & Barjaková, Martina & Julienne, Hannah & Lavin, Ciarán, 2020. "Motivating social distancing during the COVID-19 pandemic: An online experiment," Papers WP658, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Paul T E Cusack, 2020. "Anxiety Disorders," Biomedical Journal of Scientific & Technical Research, Biomedical Research Network+, LLC, vol. 31(3), pages 24255-24260, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacques Bughin & Michele Cincera & Dorota Reykowska & Rafal Ohme, 2021.
"Big Data is Decision Science: the Case of Covid-19 Vaccination,"
iCite Working Papers
2021-047, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jacques Bughin & Michele Cincera & Dorota Reykowska & Rafal Ohme, 2021. "Big data is decision science: The case of COVID-19 vaccination," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/342494, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Constanta Urzeala & Veronica Popescu & Daniel Courteix & Georgeta Mitrache & Mihaela Roco & Silvia Teodorescu, 2021. "Barriers and Facilitators for the Romanian Older Adults in Enjoying Physical Activity Health-Related Benefits," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(22), pages 1-22, November.
- Falco, Paolo & Zaccagni, Sarah, 2020. "Promoting social distancing in a pandemic: Beyond the good intentions," OSF Preprints a2nys, Center for Open Science.
- Yi-Chi Chang, Yevvon & Wu, Pai-Lu & Chiou, Wen-Bin, 2021. "Thoughts of social distancing experiences affect food intake and hypothetical binge eating: Implications for people in home quarantine during COVID-19," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 284(C).
- Jasper Grashuis & Theodoros Skevas & Michelle S. Segovia, 2020. "Grocery Shopping Preferences during the COVID-19 Pandemic," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(13), pages 1-10, July.
- Michelle W. T. Cheng & Man-Lai Leung & Christina W. M. Yu & Kevin K. M. Yue & Elaine S. C. Liu & Samuel K. W. Chu, 2021. "Sustaining Healthy Staying Communities in University Residential Halls amid Unprecedented Pandemic," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(11), pages 1-17, May.
- Epton, Tracy & Ghio, Daniela & Ballard, Lisa M. & Allen, Sarah F. & Kassianos, Angelos P. & Hewitt, Rachael & Swainston, Katherine & Fynn, Wendy Irene & Rowland, Vickie & Westbrook, Juliette & Jenkins, 2022. "Interventions to promote physical distancing behaviour during infectious disease pandemics or epidemics: A systematic review," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 303(C).
- HÃ©ctor Badellino & MarÃa Emilia Gobbo & Eduardo Torres & MarÃa Emilia Aschieri, 2021. "Early indicators and risk factors associated with mental health problems during COVID-19 quarantine: Is there a relationship with the number of confirmed cases and deaths?," International Journal of Social Psychiatry, , vol. 67(5), pages 567-575, August.
- Epting, Shane, 2021. "Vulnerable groups, virtual cities, and social isolation," Technology in Society, Elsevier, vol. 67(C).
- Gianina Chirugu, 2022. "Analysis of the influence of the coronavirus pandemic on elderly people," Technium Social Sciences Journal, Technium Science, vol. 28(1), pages 658-667, February.
- Barili, E. & Bertoli, P. & Grembi, V. & Rattini, V., 2021.
"COVID Angels Fighting Daily Demons? Mental Health of Healthcare Workers and Religion,"
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers
21/05, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Barili, Emilia & Bertoli, Paola & Grembi, Veronica & Rattini, Veronica, 2021. "COVID Angels Fighting Daily Demons? Mental Health of Healthcare Workers and Religion," CINCH Working Paper Series (since 2020) 74583, Duisburg-Essen University Library, DuEPublico.
- Byron D'Andra Orey & Najja Baptist & Valeria Sinclair‐Chapman, 2021. "Racial identity and emotional responses to confederate symbols," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 102(4), pages 1882-1893, July.
- Valentina N. Burkova & Marina L. Butovskaya & Ashley K. Randall & Julija N. Fedenok & Khodabakhsh Ahmadi & Ahmad M. Alghraibeh & Fathil Bakir Mutsher Allami & Fadime Suata Alpaslan & Mohammad Ahmad Ab, 2021. "Predictors of Anxiety in the COVID-19 Pandemic from a Global Perspective: Data from 23 Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(7), pages 1-23, April.
- Farrukh Ishaque Saah & Hubert Amu, 2020. "Sleep quality and its predictors among waiters in upscale restaurants: A descriptive study in the Accra Metropolis," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(10), pages 1-15, October.
- Rishav Koirala & Erik Ganesh Iyer Søegaard & Saroj Prasad Ojha & Edvard Hauff & Suraj B Thapa, 2020. "Trauma related psychiatric disorders and their correlates in a clinical sample: A cross-sectional study in trauma affected patients visiting a psychiatric clinic in Nepal," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(6), pages 1-16, June.
- Roman Dorczak & Marzanna Farnicka & Inetta Nowosad, 2021. "Dilemmas in Managing the COVID-19 Crisis," Risks, MDPI, vol. 9(5), pages 1-14, April.
- Rebekah J Mennies & Samantha L Birk & Julia A C Case & Thomas M Olino, 2020. "Responses to affect subtypes differentially associate with anxious and depressive symptom severity," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(7), pages 1-15, July.
- Celal Cevher & Bulent Altunkaynak & Meltem Gürü, 2021. "Impacts of COVID-19 on Agricultural Production Branches: An Investigation of Anxiety Disorders among Farmers," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(9), pages 1-18, May.
- Abdallah Badahdah & Faryal Khamis & Nawal Al Mahyijari & Marwa Al Balushi & Hashil Al Hatmi & Issa Al Salmi & Zakariya Albulushi & Jaleela Al Noomani, 2021. "The mental health of health care workers in Oman during the COVID-19 pandemic," International Journal of Social Psychiatry, , vol. 67(1), pages 90-95, February.
- Rizwan Ellahi & Noman Mahmood & Bazla Ali Khan, 2020. "Concept of Inclusive Optimal Performance (IOP): Theoretical and Conceptual understanding on the inclusive relationship between Internal Simultaneous Performance (ISP) and External Simultaneous Perform," IBT Journal of Business Studies (JBS), Ilma University, Faculty of Management Science, vol. 16(1), pages 101-124.
- Yaovi Tossou, 2021. "Effect of COVID-19 on demand for healthcare in Togo," Health Economics Review, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 1-12, December.
More about this item
KeywordsCovid-19 pandemics; Europe; Clustering; Non-pharmaceutical interventions;
All these keywords.
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J33 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Compensation Packages; Payment Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eca:wpaper:2013/316040. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/arulbbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Benoit Pauwels (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/arulbbe.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.