Report NEP-EUR-2021-01-04This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EUR
The following items were announced in this report:
- Effrosyni Adamopoulou & Ernesto Villanueva, 2020. "Wage determination and the bite of collective contracts in Italy and Spain: evidence from the metal working industry," Working Papers 2036, Banco de España.
- Andrew E. Clark & Conchita D'Ambrosio & Anthony Lepinteur, 2020. "The Fall in Income Inequality during COVID-19 in Five European Countries," Working Papers 565, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- U.J. Wagner & D. Kassem & A. Gerster & J. Jaraite-Kazukauske & M. Klemetsen & M. Laukkanen & J. Leisner & R. Martin & J.R. Munch & M. Muûls & A.T. Nielsen & L. de Preux & K.E. Rosendahl & S. Schusser, 2020. "Carbon Footprints of European Manufacturing Jobs: Stylized Facts and Implications for Climate Policy," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2020_250, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Beat Hintermann & Maja Žarković & Corrado Di Maria & Ulrich J. Wagner, 2020. "The Effect of Climate Policy on Productivity and Cost Pass-Through in the German Manufacturing Sector," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2020_249, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Sabien Dobbelaere & Boris Hirsch & Steffen Müller & Georg Neuschaeffer, 2020. "Organised Labour, Labour Market Imperfections, and Employer Wage Premia," CESifo Working Paper Series 8739, CESifo.
- Christian Krekel & Julia Rechlitz & Johannes Rode & Alexander Zerrahn, 2020. "Quantifying the externalities of renewable energy plants using wellbeing data: The case of biogas," CEP Discussion Papers dp1738, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bonacini, Luca, 2020. "Unequal effects of the economic cycle on human capital investment. Evidence from Italian panel data," GLO Discussion Paper Series 733, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Ivan Tilov & Sylvain Weber, 2020. "Heterogeneity in price elasticity of vehicle kilometers traveled: Evidence from micro-level panel data," IRENE Working Papers 20-12, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Giovanni Gallo & Michele Raitano, 2020. "SOS incomes: Simulated effects of COVID-19 and emergency benefits on individual and household income distribution in Italy," Working Papers 566, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- David G. Blanchflower & Alex Bryson, 2020. "Job satisfaction over the life course," DoQSS Working Papers 20-20, Quantitative Social Science - UCL Social Research Institute, University College London.
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli & Rosario Crinò & Harald Fadinger & Gino Gancia, 2020. "Robot Imports and Firm-Level Outcomes," CESifo Working Paper Series 8741, CESifo.
- Gianni De Fraja & Jesse Matheson & James Rockey, 2020. "Zoomshock: The geography and local labour market consequences of working from home," Discussion Papers 20-31, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Armanda Cetrulo & Dario Guarascio & Maria Enrica Virgillito, 2020. "Working from home and the explosion of enduring divides: income, employment and safety risks," LEM Papers Series 2020/38, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Jacques Bughin & Michele Cincera & Dorota Reykowska & Marcin Zyszkiewicz & Rafal Ohme, 2020. "Perceptive risk clusters of European citizens and NPI compliance in face of the covid-19 pandemics," Working Papers ECARES 2020-51, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Giménez-Nadal, José Ignacio & Molina, José Alberto & Velilla, Jorge, 2020. "Should we cheer together? Gender differences in instantaneous well-being during joint and solo activities: An application to COVID-19 lockdowns," GLO Discussion Paper Series 736, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Anaïs HAMELIN & Vivien LEFEBVRE & Laurent WEILL, 2020. "In Business Groups We Trust," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2020-06, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Muehlemann, Samuel & Pfann, Gerard & Pfeifer, Harald & Dietrich, Hans, 2020. "Supply shocks in the market for apprenticeship training," Research Memorandum 036, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Debora Di Gioacchino & Emanuela Ghignoni & Alina Verashchagina, 2020. "To be or not to be a (good) mother: Life-long decisions of women in Italy," Working Papers in Public Economics 193, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Economics and Law.
- Scandura, Alessandra & Iammarino, Simona, 2020. "Academic engagement with industry: the role of research quality and experience," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 202020, University of Turin.
- José Ignacio Garcia-Pérez & Manuel Serrano-Alarcón & Judit Vall Castelló, 2020. "Long-term unemployment subsidies and middle-age disadvantaged workers’ health," Studies on the Spanish Economy eee2020-46, FEDEA.
- Joan Monràs & Javier Vázquez-Grenno & Ferran Elias, 2020. "Understanding the effects of granting work permits to undocumented immigrants," Economics Working Papers 1762, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- van Vugt, Lynn & Nieuwenhuis, Rense & Levels, Mark, 2020. "Escaping the motherhood trap: Parental leave and childcare help young mothers to avoid NEET risks," ROA Research Memorandum 011, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Valentina Tocchioni & Alessandra Petrucci, 2020. "Italian PhD students at the borders: The relationship between family background and international mobility," Econometrics Working Papers Archive 2020_10, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
- Yashiro, Naomitsu & Kyyrä, Tomi & Hwang, Hyunjeong & Tuomala, Juha, 2020. "Technology, Labour Market Institutions and Early Retirement: Evidence from Finland," Working Papers 136, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Jaan Masso & Priit Vahter, 2020. "Innovation As A Firm-Level Factor Of The Gender Wage Gap," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 128, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Nicolas EBER & Abel FRANCOIS & Laurent WEILL, 2020. "Gender, Age, and Attitude toward Competition," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2020-07, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Sofia Amaral-Garcia & Mattia Nardotto & Carol Propper & Tommaso M. Valletti, 2020. "Mums Go Online: Is the Internet Changing the Demand for Healthcare?," CESifo Working Paper Series 8732, CESifo.
- José-Ignacio Antón & Enrique Fernández-Macías & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2020. "Does robotization affect job quality? Evidence from European regional labour markets," Economics working papers 2020-20, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Tomberg, Lukas & Smith Stegen, Karen & Vance, Colin, 2020. ""The mother of all political problems"? On asylum seekers and elections," Ruhr Economic Papers 879, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Joern Block & Alexander S. Kritikos & Maximilian Priem & Caroline Stiel, 2020. "Emergency Aid for Self-Employed in the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Flash in the Pan?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1924, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Neumann, Uwe & Schaffner, Sandra, 2020. "Neighbourhood-level variation in the risk of private credit default: A driver of urban residential segregation?," Ruhr Economic Papers 875, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.