Perceptive Risk Clusters of European Citizens and NPI Compliance in face of the Covid-19 Pandemics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jacques Bughin & Michele Cincera & Dorota Reykowska & Marcin Zyszkiewicz & Rafal Ohme, 2020. "Perceptive risk clusters of European citizens and NPI compliance in face of the covid-19 pandemics," Working Papers ECARES 2020-51, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lunn, Peter D. & Timmons, Shane & Belton, Cameron A. & Barjaková, Martina & Julienne, Hannah & Lavin, Ciarán, 2020.
"Motivating social distancing during the COVID-19 pandemic: An online experiment,"
Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 265(C).
- Lunn, pete & Timmons, Shane & Belton, Cameron & Barjaková, Martina & Julienne, Hannah & Lavin, Ciarán, 2020. "Motivating social distancing during the COVID-19 pandemic: An online experiment," Papers WP658, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Paul T E Cusack, 2020. "Anxiety Disorders," Biomedical Journal of Scientific & Technical Research, Biomedical Research Network+, LLC, vol. 31(3), pages 24255-24260, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacques Bughin & Michele Cincera & Dorota Reykowska & Rafal Ohme, 2021.
"Big data is decision science: The case of COVID-19 vaccination,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/342494, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jacques Bughin & Michele Cincera & Dorota Reykowska & Rafal Ohme, 2021. "Big Data is Decision Science: the Case of Covid-19 Vaccination," iCite Working Papers 2021-047, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Constanta Urzeala & Veronica Popescu & Daniel Courteix & Georgeta Mitrache & Mihaela Roco & Silvia Teodorescu, 2021. "Barriers and Facilitators for the Romanian Older Adults in Enjoying Physical Activity Health-Related Benefits," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(22), pages 1-22, November.
- Falco, Paolo & Zaccagni, Sarah, 2020. "Promoting social distancing in a pandemic: Beyond the good intentions," OSF Preprints a2nys, Center for Open Science.
- Jasper Grashuis & Theodoros Skevas & Michelle S. Segovia, 2020. "Grocery Shopping Preferences during the COVID-19 Pandemic," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(13), pages 1-10, July.
- Epton, Tracy & Ghio, Daniela & Ballard, Lisa M. & Allen, Sarah F. & Kassianos, Angelos P. & Hewitt, Rachael & Swainston, Katherine & Fynn, Wendy Irene & Rowland, Vickie & Westbrook, Juliette & Jenkins, 2022. "Interventions to promote physical distancing behaviour during infectious disease pandemics or epidemics: A systematic review," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 303(C).
- HÃ©ctor Badellino & MarÃa Emilia Gobbo & Eduardo Torres & MarÃa Emilia Aschieri, 2021. "Early indicators and risk factors associated with mental health problems during COVID-19 quarantine: Is there a relationship with the number of confirmed cases and deaths?," International Journal of Social Psychiatry, , vol. 67(5), pages 567-575, August.
- Epting, Shane, 2021. "Vulnerable groups, virtual cities, and social isolation," Technology in Society, Elsevier, vol. 67(C).
- Valentina N. Burkova & Marina L. Butovskaya & Ashley K. Randall & Julija N. Fedenok & Khodabakhsh Ahmadi & Ahmad M. Alghraibeh & Fathil Bakir Mutsher Allami & Fadime Suata Alpaslan & Mohammad Ahmad Ab, 2021. "Predictors of Anxiety in the COVID-19 Pandemic from a Global Perspective: Data from 23 Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(7), pages 1-23, April.
- Roman Dorczak & Marzanna Farnicka & Inetta Nowosad, 2021. "Dilemmas in Managing the COVID-19 Crisis," Risks, MDPI, vol. 9(5), pages 1-14, April.
- Celal Cevher & Bulent Altunkaynak & Meltem Gürü, 2021. "Impacts of COVID-19 on Agricultural Production Branches: An Investigation of Anxiety Disorders among Farmers," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(9), pages 1-18, May.
- Rizwan Ellahi & Noman Mahmood & Bazla Ali Khan, 2020. "Concept of Inclusive Optimal Performance (IOP): Theoretical and Conceptual understanding on the inclusive relationship between Internal Simultaneous Performance (ISP) and External Simultaneous Perform," IBT Journal of Business Studies (JBS), Ilma University, Faculty of Management Science, vol. 16(1), pages 101-124.
- Idan Shalev & Waylon J Hastings & Laura Etzel & Salomon Israel & Michael A Russell & Kelsie A Hendrick & Megan Zinobile & Sue Rutherford Siegel, 2020. "Investigating the impact of early-life adversity on physiological, immune, and gene expression responses to acute stress: A pilot feasibility study," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(4), pages 1-17, April.
- Sebastian Schmidt & Christoph Benke & Christiane A Pané-Farré, 2021. "Purchasing under threat: Changes in shopping patterns during the COVID-19 pandemic," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 16(6), pages 1-15, June.
- Schunk, Daniel & Wagner, Valentin, 2021. "What determines the willingness to sanction violations of newly introduced social norms: Personality traits or economic preferences? evidence from the COVID-19 crisis," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 93(C).
- Chan, Ho Fai & Cheng, Zhiming & Mendolia, Silvia & Paloyo, Alfredo R. & Tani, Massimiliano & Proulx, Damon & Savage, David & Torgler, Benno, 2022. "Societal Movement Restrictions and Adverse Mental Health Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 15111, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Shusaku Sasaki & Tomoya Saito & Fumio Ohtake, 2021. "The Resilience of FDI to Natural Disasters through Industrial Linkages," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 21-07, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Melisa Stevanovic & Samuel Tuhkanen & Milla JÃ¤rvensivu & Emmi Koskinen & Camilla Lindholm & Jenny Paananen & EnikÃ¶ Savander & Taina ValkeapÃ¤Ã¤ & Kaisa Valkiaranta, 2022. "Making Food Decisions Together: Physiological and Affective Underpinnings of Relinquishing Preferences and Reaching Decisions," SAGE Open, , vol. 12(1), pages 21582440221, February.
- Ana Isabel Corregidor-Sánchez & Begoña Polonio-López & José Luis Martin-Conty & Marta Rodríguez-Hernández & Laura Mordillo-Mateos & Santiago Schez-Sobrino & Juan José Criado-Álvarez, 2021. "Exergames to Prevent the Secondary Functional Deterioration of Older Adults during Hospitalization and Isolation Periods during the COVID-19 Pandemic," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(14), pages 1-13, July.
- Rasmus Karlsson, 2021. "Learning in the Anthropocene," Social Sciences, MDPI, vol. 10(6), pages 1-11, June.
- Branko Vermote & Joachim Waterschoot & Sofie Morbée & Jolene Van der Kaap-Deeder & Charlotte Schrooyen & Bart Soenens & Richard Ryan & Maarten Vansteenkiste, 2022. "Do Psychological Needs Play a Role in Times of Uncertainty? Associations with Well-Being During the COVID-19 Crisis," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 257-283, January.
- Khuc, Quy Van & Ho, Tung Manh & Nguyen, Hong-Kong T. & Nguyen, Minh-Hoang & Ho, Manh-Toan & Vuong, Thu-Trang & La, Viet-Phuong & Vuong, Quan-Hoang, 2020. "Toward a new paradigm of environmentally friendly cultural values," OSF Preprints 3g26q, Center for Open Science.
More about this item
KeywordsCovid-19 pandemics; Clustering; Non-pharmaceutical interventions; Europe;
All these keywords.
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J33 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Compensation Packages; Payment Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ict:wpaper:2013/316087. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iculbbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Benoit Pauwels (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iculbbe.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.