The equity premium in 150 textbooks
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fernández, Pablo & Aguirreamalloa, Javier & Corres, Luis, 2013. "Market Risk Premium Used in 82 Countries in 2012: A Survey with 7,192 Answers," IESE Research Papers D/1059, IESE Business School.
- van Ewijk, Casper & de Groot, Henri L.F. & Santing, A.J. (Coos), 2012.
"A meta-analysis of the equity premium,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 819-830.
- Casper van Ewijk & Henri L.F. de Groot & Coos Santing, 2010. "A Meta-Analysis of the Equity Premium," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-078/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Casper van Ewijk & Henri de Groot & C. Santing, 2010. "A meta-analysis of the equity premium," CPB Discussion Paper 156, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Leiss, Matthias & Nax, Heinrich H. & Sornette, Didier, 2015. "Super-exponential growth expectations and the global financial crisis," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 1-13.
- Leiss, Matthias & Nax, Heinrich H. & Sornette, Didier, 2015. "Super-exponential growth expectations and the global financial crisis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65434, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Anjos, Fernando, 2010. "Costly refocusing, the diversification discount, and the pervasiveness of diversified firms," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 276-287, June.
More about this item
Keywordsequity premium puzzle; required equity premium; expected equity premium;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2009-11-21 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-HIS-2009-11-21 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-UPT-2009-11-21 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:iesewp:d-0829. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Noelia Romero). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ienaves.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.