Report NEP-UPT-2009-11-21This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gerasimou, Georgios, 2009. "Consumer theory with bounded rational preferences," MPRA Paper 18673, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Nov 2009.
- Mathieu Lefebvre & Ferdinand Vieider & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2009. "Incentive Effects on Risk Attitude in Small Probability Prospects," Working Papers 0926, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Item repec:hal:journl:ijn_00432662_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- C. Bram Cadsby & Fei Song & Francis Tapon, 2009. "The Impact of Risk Aversion and Stress on the Incentive Effect of Performance Pay," Working Papers 0912, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Florence Nguyen & Marie-Odile Carrere & Nora Moumjid, 2009. "Framing effects of risk communication in health-related decision making. Learning from a discrete choice experiment," Working Papers 0921, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Fernandez, Pablo, 2009. "The equity premium in 150 textbooks," IESE Research Papers D/829, IESE Business School.
- Eichberger, Jürgen & Grant, Simon & Lefort, Jean-Philippe, 2009. "Neo-additive capacities and updating," Working Papers 0490, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- R. Tevzadze & T. Toronjadze, 2009. "Robust utility maximization for diffusion market model with misspecified coefficients," Papers 0911.3043, arXiv.org.
- Jan Kallsen & Johannes Muhle-Karbe, 2009. "Utility maximization in models with conditionally independent increments," Papers 0911.3608, arXiv.org.
- Item repec:hal:journl:ijn_00432308_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore