Report NEP-CFN-2009-11-21This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fernandez, Pablo, 2009. "The equity premium in 150 textbooks," IESE Research Papers D/829, IESE Business School.
- Fernandez, Pablo & Bermejo, Vicente J., 2009. "Shareholder value creators in the Dow Jones: Year 2008," IESE Research Papers D/826, IESE Business School.
- Christopher F. Baum & Atreya Chakraborty & Liyan Han & Boyan Liu, 2009. "The Effects of Uncertainty and Corporate Governance on Firms' Demand for Liquidity," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 726, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Ma, Debin, 2009. "Law and Economic Change in Traditional China: A Comparative Perspective," CEI Working Paper Series 2009-02, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Mehrotra, Vikas & Schaik, Dimitri van & Spronk, Jaap & Steenbeek, Onno, 2009. "Creditor-Focused Corporate Governance: Evidence from Mergers and Acquisitions in Japan," CEI Working Paper Series 2009-01, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2009_022 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rocco Huang, 2009. "Creditor control of free cash flow," Working Papers 09-30, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Costanza Consolandi & Alessandro Innocenti & Alessandro Vercelli, 2009. "CSR, rationality and the ethical preferences of investors in a laboratory experiment," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 0609, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Boudriga, Abdelkader & Ben Slama, Sarra & Boulila, Neila, 2009. "What determines IPO underpricing ? Evidence from a frontier market," MPRA Paper 18069, University Library of Munich, Germany.