Public-private partnerships in labour markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fertig, Michael & Kluve, Jochen, 2004. "A Conceptual Framework for the Evaluation of Comprehensive Labor Market Policy Reforms in Germany," RWI Discussion Papers 13, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:364819 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fertig, Michael & Kluve, Jochen, 2004. "A Conceptual Framework for the Evaluation of Comprehensive Labor Market Policy Reforms in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 1099, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John P Martin, 1998.
"What Works Among Active Labour Market Policies: Evidence from OECD Countries' Experiences,"
RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Guy Debelle & Jeff Borland (ed.), Unemployment and the Australian Labour Market
Reserve Bank of Australia.
- John P. Martin, 1998. "What Works Among Active Labour Market Policies: Evidence From OECD Countries' Experiences," OECD Labour Market and Social Policy Occasional Papers 35, OECD Publishing.
- Barbier, Jean-Paul. & Hansen, Ellen. & Samorodov, Alexander., 2003. "Public-private partnerships in employment services," ILO Working Papers 993648193402676, International Labour Organization.
- Räisänen, Heikki, 2005. "Comparative Analysis on the Job-Broking Market in Japan and Finland," Discussion Papers 370, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordslabour markets; Public-private partnerships;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:iesewp:d-0744. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Noelia Romero). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ienaves.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.