Desk rejection in an academic publication market model with matching frictions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Radu Vranceanu & Damien Besancenot & Kim Huynh, 2009. "Desk rejection in an academic publication market model with matching frictions," Post-Print hal-00554732, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Sam-Ho, 2009. "A theory of self-selection in a market with matching frictions: An application to delay in refereeing times in economics journals," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 344-360, October.
- Besancenot, Damien & Vranceanu, Radu, 2011.
"Banks' risk race: A signaling explanation,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 784-791, October.
- Besancenot, Damien & Vranceanu, Radu, 2009. "Banks’ risk race: a signaling explanation," ESSEC Working Papers DR 09007, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Damien Besancenot & Radu Vranceanu, 2011. "Banks Risk Race: A Signaling Explanation," CEPN Working Papers halshs-00424214, HAL.
- Radu Vranceanu & Damien Besancenot, 2010. "Banks' risk race: A signaling explanation," Post-Print hal-00554719, HAL.
- Baroni, Michel & Barthélémy, Fabrice & Mokrane, Mahdi, 2005. "A PCA Factor Repeat Sales Index (1973-2001) To Forecast Apartment Prices in Paris (France)," ESSEC Working Papers DR 05002, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Batista, Catia & Potin, Jacques, 2008. "International Specialization and the Return to Capital, 1976-2000," ESSEC Working Papers DR 08001, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Baroni, Michel & Barthélémy, Fabrice & Mokrane, Mahdi, 2004. "The Paris Residential Market: Driving Factors and Market Behaviour 1973-2001," ESSEC Working Papers DR 04006, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Batista, Catia & Potin, Jacques, 2006. "Stages of Diversification and Capital Accumulation in an Heckscher-Ohlin World, 1975-1995," ESSEC Working Papers DR 06008, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- The proliferation of journals and desk rejects
by Economic Logician in Economic Logic on 2010-01-26 21:05:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Card & Stefano DellaVigna, 2017. "What do Editors Maximize? Evidence from Four Leading Economics Journals," NBER Working Papers 23282, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marie-Léandre Gomez & Isabelle Bouty, 2009. "Unpacking Knowing Integration: A Practice-based Study in Haute Cuisine," Post-Print hal-00554745, HAL.
- Sugimoto, Cassidy R. & Larivière, Vincent & Ni, Chaoqun & Cronin, Blaise, 2013. "Journal acceptance rates: A cross-disciplinary analysis of variability and relationships with journal measures," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 897-906.
- Bouty, Isabelle & Gomez, Marie-Léandre, 2009. "Unpacking Knowing Integration: A Practice-based Study in Haute Cuisine," ESSEC Working Papers DR 09009, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
More about this item
KeywordsAcademic Journals; Desk Rejection; Editors; Imperfect Information; Matching;
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2010-01-10 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-SOG-2010-01-10 (Sociology of Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:essewp:dr-09008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sophie Magnanou). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essecfr.html .