Intra-industry Trade in an Enlarged Europe : Trend of Intra-industry Trade in the European Union and its Determinants
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lionel Fontagné & Michaël Freudenberg, 1997. "Intra-Industry Trade: Methodological Issues Reconsidered," Working Papers 1997-01, CEPII research center.
- Christophe Rault & Robert Sova & Ana Maria Sova, 2009.
"Modelling international trade flows between CEEC and OECD countries,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(15), pages 1547-1554.
- Christophe Rault & Ana Maria Sova & Robert Sova, 2008. "Modeling International Trade Flows Between CEEC and OECD Countries," Post-Print halshs-00202794, HAL.
- Christophe Rault & Robert Sova & Ana Maria Sova, 2008. "Modeling International Trade Flows between CEEC and OECD Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 2282, CESifo Group Munich.
- José Manuel Martins Caetano & Aurora Galego, 2006. "In Search for Determinants of Intra-Industry Trade within an Enlarged Europe," Economics Working Papers 2_2006, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
More about this item
KeywordsIntra-industry trade; foreign direct investment; EU enlargement; European integration;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:tradew:23110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.