The Micro-foundations of Intertemporal Price Discrimination
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Winston Koh, 2006. "The micro-foundations of intertemporal price discrimination," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 27(2), pages 393-410, January.
- Winston T.H. Koh, 2005. "The Micro-foundations of Intertemporal Price Discrimination," Working Papers 04-2005, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aldo Rustichini & Anne P. Villamil, 2000. "Intertemporal pricing in laboratory posted offer markets with differential information," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 16(3), pages 613-637.
- Ault, Richard W, et al, 2000. "Rebates, Inventories, and Intertemporal Price Discrimination," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 38(4), pages 570-578, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Melser & Iqbal A. Syed, 2016.
"Life Cycle Price Trends and Product Replacement: Implications for the Measurement of Inflation,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 62(3), pages 509-533, September.
- Daniel Melser & Iqbal A. Syed, 2014. "Life Cycle Price Trends and Product Replacement: Implications for the Measurement of Inflation," Discussion Papers 2014-40, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Qu, Zhan & Raff, Horst & Schmitt, Nicolas, 2018.
"Incentives through inventory control in supply chains,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 486-513.
- Qu, Zhan & Raff, Horst & Schmitt, Nicolas, 2017. "Incentives through Inventory Control in Supply Chains," KCG Working Papers 7, Kiel Centre for Globalization (KCG).
- Zhan Qu & Horst Raff & Nicolas Schmitt, 2017. "Incentives through Inventory Control in Supply Chains," CESifo Working Paper Series 6705, CESifo Group Munich.
- Artyom Shneyerov, 2014. "An optimal slow Dutch auction," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 57(3), pages 577-602, November.
- Eduardo Correia de Souza & Jorge Chami Batista, 2015.
"Replacement cycles, income distribution and dynamic price discrimination,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(31), pages 3292-3310, July.
- Eduardo Correia de Souza & Jorge Chami Batista, 2007. "Replacement Cycles, Income Distribution, And Dynamic Price Discrimination," Anais do XXXV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 35th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 019, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Melser, Daniel & Syed, Iqbal, 2007. "Life Cycle Pricing and the Measurement of Inflation," MPRA Paper 16722, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Jul 2008.
- Hikmet Gunay, 2014. "Waiting for Signaling Quality," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 364-386, October.
- Runco Mariano G, 2010. "A Note on the Multidimensional Monopolist Problem and Intertemporal Price Discrimination," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-8, August.
- Lou, Weifang & Prentice, David & Yin, Xiangkang, 2012. "What difference does dynamics make? The case of digital cameras," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 30-40.
- Tian Xia & Richard Sexton, 2010. "Brand or Variety Choices and Periodic Sales as Substitute Instruments for Monopoly Price Discrimination," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 36(4), pages 333-349, June.
- Iqbal Syed & Daniel Melser, 2008. "Prices over the Product Life Cycle: An Empirical Analysis," Discussion Papers 2008-25, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Souza, Eduardo Correia de & Batista, Jorge Chami, 2014. "Replacement Cycles, Income Distribution, and Dynamic Price Discrimination," Insper Working Papers wpe_331, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
More about this item
KeywordsIntertemporal price discrimination; durable good monopoly; optimal pricing strategy; household demand;
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:microe:22456. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.