The Global Financial Crisis and Macroeconomic Policy Issues in Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter J. Morgan, 2012.
"The Role and Effectiveness of Unconventional Monetary Policy,"
Chapters,in: Monetary and Currency Policy Management in Asia, chapter 2
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Morgan, Peter, 2009. "The Role and Effectiveness of Unconventional Monetary Policy," ADBI Working Papers 163, Asian Development Bank Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dilip K. Das, 2012. "How did the Asian economy cope with the global financial crisis and recession? A revaluation and review," Asia Pacific Business Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 7-25, January.
More about this item
Keywordsglobal financial crisis; Macroeconomic Policy; Asia;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:macroe:22876. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.