The Global Financial Crisis and Macroeconomic Policy Issues in Asia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dilip K. Das, 2012. "How did the Asian economy cope with the global financial crisis and recession? A revaluation and review," Asia Pacific Business Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 7-25, January.
More about this item
Keywordsasian eased macroeconomic polices; global financial crisis; macroeconomic policy issues;
- F00 - International Economics - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-2010-04-17 (International Finance)
- NEP-SEA-2010-04-17 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbipb:0032. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .