Dynamics of Urban Mobility : A Comparative analysis of megacities of India
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- B. Sudhakara Reddy & P. Balachandra, 2010. "Dynamics of urban mobility: A Comparative analysis of megacities of India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2010-023, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
References listed on IDEAS
- C. Fred Bergsten & Bates Gill & Nicholas R. Lardy, 2006. "China: The Balance Sheet What the World Needs to Know Now about the Emerging Superpower," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa04648.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Shang-Jin Wei, 2007. "Assessing China's exchange rate regime," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 22, pages 575-627, July.
- Manchin, Miriam & Pelkmans-Balaoing, Annette O., 2008.
"Clothes without an Emperor: Analysis of the preferential tariffs in ASEAN,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 213-223, June.
- Miriam Manchin & Annette O. Pelkmans-Balaoing, 2007. "Clothes without an Emperor: Analysis of the Preferential Tariffs in ASEAN," Development Working Papers 223, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Mary E. Burfisher & Sherman Robinson & Karen Thierfelder, 2001. "The Impact of NAFTA on the United States," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(1), pages 125-144, Winter.
- C. Fred Bergsten, 2005. "The United States and the World Economy: Foreign Economic Policy for the Next Decade," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 3802.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sabyasachi Tripathi, 2013.
"Do Large Agglomerations Lead To Economic Growth? Evidence From Urban India,"
Review of Urban & Regional Development Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(3), pages 176-200, November.
- Tripathi, Sabyasachi, 2012. "Do large agglomerations lead to economic growth? evidence from urban India," MPRA Paper 38227, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manoj, M. & Verma, Ashish, 2015. "Activity–travel behaviour of non-workers from Bangalore City in India," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 400-424.
- Li, Jun, 2011.
"Decoupling urban transport from GHG emissions in Indian cities--A critical review and perspectives,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3503-3514, June.
- Jun Li, 2011. "Decoupling urban transport from GHG emissions in Indian cities--A critical review and perspectives," Post-Print hal-00596587, HAL.
- M. Manoj & Ashish Verma, 2017. "A structural equation model based analysis of non-workers’ activity-travel behaviour from a city of a developing country," Transportation, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 241-269, March.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy; Environment; Intensity; Transport; Urban;
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- L95 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Gas Utilities; Pipelines; Water Utilities
- L98 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:govern:23122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.