A Review of Build-Operate-Transfer for Infrastructure Development : Some Lessons for Policy Reform
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Pedroni & David Canning, 2004. "The Effect of Infrastructure on Long Run Economic Growth," Department of Economics Working Papers 2004-04, Department of Economics, Williams College.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Llanto, Gilberto M., 2012. "The Impact of Infrastructure on Agricultural Productivity," Discussion Papers DP 2012-12, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- repec:eee:juipol:v:48:y:2017:i:c:p:195-200 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBuild-operate-transfer; public-private partnership in infrastructure; contracts; risk-sharing; subsidy; guarantees; arbitration; Dispute Settlement;
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:develo:22655. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .