Agricultural Trade Between the Philippines and the US : Status, Issues and Prospects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ozden, Caglar & Reinhardt, Eric, 2005.
"The perversity of preferences: GSP and developing country trade policies, 1976-2000,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 1-21, October.
- Ozden, Caglar & Reinhardt, Eric, 2003. "The perversity of preferences : GSP and developing country trade policies, 1976 - 2000," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2955, The World Bank.
- Westcott, Paul C., 2003. "Perspectives On Impacts Of The 2002 U.S. Farm Act," Farm Policy Development and Policy Tensions under NAFTA; Proceedings of the 9th Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshop - 2003 16816, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural Trade; US Agriculture support programs; Domestic Support Programs; non-tariff barriers; liberalization; border controls; Market Access;
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- P45 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - International Linkages
- O24 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Trade Policy; Factor Movement; Foreign Exchange Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:develo:22620. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .