Higher Education in India - Seizing The Opportunity
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sayantan Ghosh Dastidar & Sushil Mohan & Monojit Chatterji, 2012.
"The relationship between public education expenditure and economic growth: The case of India,"
Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics
273, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Dastidar, Sayantan Ghosh & Mohan, Sushil & Chatterji, Monojit, 2013. "The relationship between public education expenditure and economic growth: The case of India," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-07, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Nelson Oviedo & Gustavo Yamada, 2017. "Educación superior y subempleo profesional, ¿Una creciente burbuja mundial?," Working Papers 1609, Departamento de Economía, Universidad del Pacífico, revised Feb 2017.
More about this item
KeywordsIndia; higher education; Knowledge Economy; Financing Higher Education; Regulating Higher Education;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:develo:22169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .