Underestimation of probability modifications: characterization and economic implications
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Johanna Etner & Meglena Jeleva, 2014. "Underestimation of probability modifications: characterization and economic implications," Post-Print hal-01385911, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wakker,Peter P., 2010. "Prospect Theory," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521765015, March.
- Adrian Bruhin & Helga Fehr-Duda & Thomas Epper, 2010.
"Risk and Rationality: Uncovering Heterogeneity in Probability Distortion,"
Econometric Society, vol. 78(4), pages 1375-1412, July.
- Adrian Bruhin & Helga Fehr-Duda & Thomas Epper, 2007. "Risk and Rationality: Uncovering Heterogeneity in Probability Distortion," SOI - Working Papers 0705, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich, revised Jul 2007.
- Louis Eeckhoudt & Christian Gollier, 2005. "The impact of prudence on optimal prevention," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 26(4), pages 989-994, November.
- Quiggin, John, 1982. "A theory of anticipated utility," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 323-343, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0537 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kairies-Schwarz, Nadja & Kokot, Johanna & Vomhof, Markus & Wessling, Jens, 2014. "How Do Consumers Choose Health Insurance? – An Experiment on Heterogeneity in Attribute Tastes and Risk Preferences," Ruhr Economic Papers 537, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Nadja Kairies-Schwarz & Johanna Kokot & Markus Vomhof & Jens Wessling, 2014. "How Do Consumers Choose Health Insurance? – An Experiment on Heterogeneity in Attribute Tastes and Risk Preferences," Ruhr Economic Papers 0537, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
More about this item
Keywordsprobability perception; non expected utility; prevention;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2012-09-22 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2012-09-22 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-UPT-2012-09-22 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:drm:wpaper:2012-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerie Mignon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/modemfr.html .