Report NEP-EVO-2012-09-22This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kohler, Stefan, 2012. "Guilt causes equal or unequal division in alternating-offer bargaining," MPRA Paper 40760, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Quang Nguyen & Marie Claire Villeval & Hui Xu, 2012. "Trust and Trustworthiness under the Prospect Theory: A field experiment in Vietnam," Working Papers halshs-00730609, HAL.
- Paolo Crosetto & Marco Mantovani, 2012. "Availability of Information and Representation Effects in the Centipede Game," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-051, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Eric Schniter & Roman M. Sheremeta & Daniel Sznycer, 2012. "Building and Rebuilding Trust with Promises and Apologies," Working Papers 12-19, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Kohler, Stefan, 2012. "Envy can promote more equal division in alternating-offer bargaining," MPRA Paper 40761, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20120089 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Johanna Etner & Meglena Jeleva, 2012. "Underestimation of probability modifications: characterization and economic implications," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-33, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Antoine Nebout, 2012. "Sequential decision making without independence: a new conceptual approach," Working Papers 12-27, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Sep 2012.
- Anna Gumena & Andrei Savochkin, 2012. "Dynamically Stable Preferences," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 263, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Christina Gravert, 2012. "Can a sense of entitlement increase stealing?," Economics Working Papers 2012-21, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Jan Fidrmuc, 2012. "How Persistent is Social Capital?," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 12-04, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Jason Collins & Boris Baer & Ernst Juerg Weber, 2012. "Sexual Selection, Conspicuous Consumption and Economic Growth," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 12-15, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Altman, Morris, 2012. "Behavioural economics perspectives: Implications for policy and financial literacy," Working Paper Series 2195, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.