Labor Participation and Earnings for Young Women in Argentina
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Nov 2005|
|Publication status:||Published in Giovagnoli, Kit, Marchionni and Paz (2005, Section III), and it is part of the Educate Girls Globally–EGG project on “Urban Female Employment in Latin America” financed by the Inter-American Development Bank–IADB.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Calle 48 No555 - La Plata (1900)|
Phone: 21- 1466
Web page: http://cedlas.econo.unlp.edu.ar/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Flinn, Christopher J & Heckman, James J, 1983.
"Are Unemployment and Out of the Labor Force Behaviorally Distinct Labor Force States?,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 1(1), pages 28-42, January.
- Christopher J. Flinn & James J. Heckman, 1982. "Are Unemployment and Out of the Labor Force Behaviorally Distinct Labor Force States?," NBER Working Papers 0979, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Card, 1994. "Earnings, Schooling, and Ability Revisited," Working Papers 710, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- David Card, 1994. "Earnings, Schooling, and Ability Revisited," NBER Working Papers 4832, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Heckman, James J, 1979. "Sample Selection Bias as a Specification Error," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(1), pages 153-161, January.
- Luciano Di Gresia & Alberto Porto & Laura Ripani, 2002. "Rendimiento de los Estudiantes de las Universidades Públicas Argentinas," Department of Economics, Working Papers 045, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)