The Personal Distribution of Income and Imputed Rent: A Cross-National Comparison for the UK, West Germany and the USA
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frick Joachim R. & Grabka Markus M., 2001. "Der Einfluß von Imputed Rent auf die personelle Einkommensverteilung. The Impact of Imputed Rent on the Personal Distribution of Income," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 221(3), pages 285-308, June.
- Wolfe, Barbara L & Moffitt, Robert, 1991. "A New Index to Value In-Kind Benefits," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 37(4), pages 387-408, December.
- Yates, Judith, 1994. "Imputed Rent and Income Distribution," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 40(1), pages 43-66, March.
- Bardasi, Elena & Jenkins, Stephen P. & Rigg, John A., 2000. "Retirement and the economic well-being of the elderly: a British perspective," ISER Working Paper Series 2000-33, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Peter Gottschalk & Timothy M. Smeeding, 1997. "Cross-National Comparisons of Earnings and Income Inequality," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(2), pages 633-687, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anna Fräßdorf & Markus M. Grabka & Johannes Schwarze, 2008.
"The impact of household capital income on income inequality: A factor decomposition analysis for Great Britain, Germany and the USA,"
89, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Fräßdorf, Anna & Grabka, Markus M. & Schwarze, Johannes, 2008. "The Impact of Household Capital Income on Income Inequality: A Factor Decomposition Analysis for Great Britain, Germany and the USA," IZA Discussion Papers 3492, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anna Fräßdorf & Markus M. Grabka & Johannes Schwarze, 2008. "The Impact of Household Capital Income on Income Inequality: A Factor Decomposition Analysis for Great Britain, Germany and the USA," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 104, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Kerr, William R., 2014.
"Income inequality and social preferences for redistribution and compensation differentials,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 62-78.
- William R. Kerr, 2011. "Income Inequality and Social Preferences for Redistribution and Compensation Differentials," NBER Working Papers 17701, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kerr, William R., 2013. "Income inequality and social preferences for redistribution and compensation differentials," Research Discussion Papers 31/2013, Bank of Finland.
- Gerencia de Riesgo Asobancaria - CIFIN, "undated". "Estimación de la Carga Financiera en Colombia," Temas de Estabilidad Financiera 056, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
More about this item
KeywordsPersonal Income Distribution; Owner Occupied Housing; Imputed Rent; Old Age Provision;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .