Codebook for the $PEQUIV File 1984-2010: CNEF Variables with Extended Income Information for the SOEP
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frick Joachim R. & Grabka Markus M., 2001. "Der Einfluß von Imputed Rent auf die personelle Einkommensverteilung. The Impact of Imputed Rent on the Personal Distribution of Income," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 221(3), pages 285-308, June.
- Yates, Judith, 1994. "Imputed Rent and Income Distribution," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 40(1), pages 43-66, March.
- Frick, Joachim R. & Grabka, Markus M. & Groh-Samberg, Olaf, 2012.
"Dealing With Incomplete Household Panel Data in Inequality Research,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 89-123.
- Joachim R. Frick & Markus M. Grabka & Olaf Groh-Samberg, 2012. "Dealing With Incomplete Household Panel Data in Inequality Research," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 41(1), pages 89-123, February.
- Joachim R. Frick & Markus M. Grabka & Olaf Groh-Samberg, 2010. "Dealing with Incomplete Household Panel Data in Inequality Research," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 991, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Joachim R. Frick & Markus M. Grabka & Olaf Groh-Samberg, 2010. "Dealing with Incomplete Household Panel Data in Inequality Research," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 290, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liat Raz-Yurovich, 2012. "Normative and allocation role strain: role incompatibility, outsourcing, and the transition to a second birth in Eastern and Western Germany," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2012-024, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwddc:dd57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .