A Decision Heuristic for Party Identification: New British and German Data and a New Understanding for a Classic Concept
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:66:y:1972:i:04:p:1203-1225_14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Norpoth, Helmut, 1984. "The Making of a More Partisan Electorate in West Germany," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(01), pages 53-71, January.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:77:y:1983:i:04:p:957-973_25 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kotler-Berkowitz, Laurence A., 2001. "Religion and Voting Behaviour in Great Britain: A Reassessment," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(03), pages 523-554, July.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:73:y:1979:i:04:p:1071-1089_16 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abramson, Paul R., 1992. "Of Time and Partisan Instability in Britain," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(03), pages 381-395, July.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:85:y:1991:i:02:p:557-568_17 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Sanders & Malcolm Brynin, 1999. "The Dynamics of Party Preference Change in Britain, 1991-1996," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 47(2), pages 219-239, June.
More about this item
KeywordsParty Identification; decision heuristic; panel surveys; British and German politics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .