Labor Market and Income Effects of a Legal Minimum Wage in Germany
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caliendo, Marco & Fedorets, Alexandra & Preuss, Malte & Schröder, Carsten & Wittbrodt, Linda, 2018.
"The short-run employment effects of the German minimum wage reform,"
Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 46-62.
- Caliendo, Marco & Fedorets, Alexandra & Preuß, Malte & Schröder, Carsten & Wittbrodt, Linda, 2017. "The Short-Run Employment Effects of the German Minimum Wage Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 11190, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Marco Caliendo & Alexandra Fedorets & Malte Preuss & Carsten Schröder & Linda Wittbrodt, 2017. "The Short-Run Employment Effects of the German Minimum Wage Reform," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 950, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Hanna Frings, 2013.
"The Employment Effect of Industry-Specific, Collectively Bargained Minimum Wages,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 14(3), pages 258-281, August.
- Frings, Hanna, 2012. "The Employment Effect of Industry-Specific, Collectively-Bargained Minimum Wages," Ruhr Economic Papers 348, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Carsten Schröder, 2014. "Kosten und Nutzen von Mindestlöhnen," DIW Roundup: Politik im Fokus 22, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:bla:germec:v:20:y:2019:i:3:p:257-292 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marco Caliendo & Carsten Schröder & Linda Wittbrodt, 2019.
"The Causal Effects of the Minimum Wage Introduction in Germany – An Overview,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 20(3), pages 257-292, August.
- Caliendo, Marco & Schröder, Carsten & Wittbrodt, Linda, 2018. "The Causal Effects of the Minimum Wage Introduction in Germany: An Overview," IZA Discussion Papers 12043, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Marco Caliendo & Carsten Schröder & Linda Wittbrodt, 2018. "The Causal Effects of the Minimum Wage Introduction in Germany: An Overview," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 1018, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Marco Caliendo & Carsten Schröder & Linda Wittbrodt, 2019. "The Causal Effects of the Minimum Wage Introduction in Germany - An Overview," CEPA Discussion Papers 01, Center for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Müller, Kai-Uwe & Steiner, Viktor, 2011. "Beschäftigungswirkungen von Lohnsubventionen und Mindestlöhnen - Zur Reform des Niedriglohnsektors in Deutschland," Discussion Papers 2011/4, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsminimum wage; wage distribution; employment effects; income distribution; inequality; microsimulation;
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CMP-2010-05-15 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2010-05-15 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2010-05-15 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp1000. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.