Labor Market and Income Effects of a Legal Minimum Wage in Germany
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caliendo, Marco & Fedorets, Alexandra & Preuß, Malte & Schröder, Carsten & Wittbrodt, Linda, 2017.
"The Short-Run Employment Effects of the German Minimum Wage Reform,"
IZA Discussion Papers
11190, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marco Caliendo & Alexandra Fedorets & Malte Preuss & Carsten Schröder & Linda Wittbrodt, 2017. "The Short-Run Employment Effects of the German Minimum Wage Reform," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 950, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Hanna Frings, 2013.
"The Employment Effect of Industry-Specific, Collectively Bargained Minimum Wages,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 14(3), pages 258-281, August.
- Frings, Hanna, 2012. "The Employment Effect of Industry-Specific, Collectively-Bargained Minimum Wages," Ruhr Economic Papers 348, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Carsten Schröder, 2014. "Kosten und Nutzen von Mindestlöhnen," DIW Roundup: Politik im Fokus 22, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Müller, Kai-Uwe & Steiner, Viktor, 2011. "Beschäftigungswirkungen von Lohnsubventionen und Mindestlöhnen - Zur Reform des Niedriglohnsektors in Deutschland," Discussion Papers 2011/4, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsminimum wage; wage distribution; employment effects; income distribution; inequality; microsimulation;
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2010-05-15 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2010-05-15 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2010-05-15 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp1000. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .