Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Geyer, Johannes & Steiner, Viktor, 2014. "Future public pensions and changing employment patterns across birth cohorts," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(2), pages 172-209, April.
- Richard Hauser, 2009. "Neue Armut im Alter," Wirtschaftsdienst, Springer;ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, vol. 89(4), pages 248-256, April.
- Hermann Buslei & Peter Haan & Richard Ochmann & Bert Rürup, 2014. "Ehe- und familienbezogene Leistungen in der Alterssicherung: wichtig für die wirtschaftliche Stabilität von Familien," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 81(23), pages 503-509.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johannes Geyer, 2015. "Grundsicherungsbezug und Armutsrisikoquote als Indikatoren von Altersarmut," DIW Roundup: Politik im Fokus 62, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Fischer, Benjamin & Hügle, Dominik, 2020. "The private and fiscal returns to higher education: A simulation approach for a young German cohort," Discussion Papers 2020/21, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Pfister, Mona & Lorenz, Svenja & Zwick, Thomas, 2018. "Calculation of pension entitlements in the sample of integrated labour market biographies (SIAB)," FDZ Methodenreport 201801_en, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Metzger, Christoph, 2016. "The German statutory pension scheme: Balance sheet, cross-sectional internal rates of return and implicit tax rates," FZG Discussion Papers 63, University of Freiburg, Research Center for Generational Contracts (FZG).
- Corneo Giacomo, 2018.
"Ein Staatsfonds, der eine soziale Dividende finanziert,"
Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, De Gruyter, vol. 19(2), pages 94-109, July.
- Corneo, Giacomo, 2017. "Ein Staatsfonds, der eine soziale Dividende finanziert," Discussion Papers 2017/13, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Andreas Thiemann, 2015. "Pension Wealth and Maternal Employment: Evidence from a Reform of the German Child Care Pension Benefit," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1499, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Juan Pablo Atal & Hanming Fang & Martin Karlsson & Nicolas R. Ziebarth, 2020.
"Long-Term Health Insurance: Theory Meets Evidence,"
PIER Working Paper Archive
20-009, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Juan Pablo Atal & Hanming Fang & Martin Karlsson & Nicolas R. Ziebarth, 2020. "Long-Term Health Insurance: Theory Meets Evidence," CINCH Working Paper Series 2001, Universitaet Duisburg-Essen, Competent in Competition and Health.
- Juan Pablo Atal & Hanming Fang & Martin Karlsson & Nicolas R. Ziebarth, 2020. "Long-Term Health Insurance: Theory Meets Evidence," NBER Working Papers 26870, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lorenz, Svenja & Pfister, Mona & Zwick, Thomas, 2018. "Identification of the statutory retirement dates in the Sample of Integrated Labour Market Biographies (SIAB)," FDZ Methodenreport 201808_en, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Lorenz, Svenja & Pfister, Mona & Zwick, Thomas, 2020. "Beware of the employer: Financial incentives for employees may fail to prolong old age employment," ZEW Discussion Papers 20-007, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Hänisch, Carsten & Klos, Jonas, 2016. "Long-run effects of career interruptions: A micro-simulation study," Discussion Paper Series 2016-03, University of Freiburg, Wilfried Guth Endowed Chair for Constitutional Political Economy and Competition Policy.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GER-2014-12-03 (German Papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwrup:25de. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.