Interest Rate and Exchange Rate Determination
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Ray C. Fair, 1984.
"The Use of Expected Future Variables in Macroeconometric Models,"
NBER Working Papers
1445, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ray C. Fair, 1984. "The Use of Expected Future Variables in Macroeconometric Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 718, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Fair, Ray C, 1980.
"Estimating the Expected Predictive Accuracy of Econometric Models,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 21(2), pages 355-378, June.
- Ray C. Fair, 1978. "Estimating the Expected Predictive Accuracy of Econometric Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 480, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Levich, Richard M., 1985. "Empirical studies of exchange rates: Price behavior, rate determination and market efficiency," Handbook of International Economics,in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 19, pages 979-1040 Elsevier.
- Fair, Ray C., 1979. "A model of the balance of payments," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 25-46, February.
- Meese, Richard A. & Rogoff, Kenneth, 1983. "Empirical exchange rate models of the seventies : Do they fit out of sample?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1-2), pages 3-24, February.
More about this item
KeywordsInterest rate; exchange rates; multicountry econometric model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:810. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .