The Exact Distribution of the Stein-Rule Estimator
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Phillips, P.C.B., 1984. "The exact distribution of the Stein-rule estimator," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1-2), pages 123-131.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ullah, Aman, 1974. "On the sampling distribution of improved estimators for coefficients in linear regression," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 143-150, July.
- Phillips, Peter C B, 1985. "The Exact Distribution of the SUR Estimator," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(4), pages 745-756, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Phillips, P C B, 1986. "The Exact Distribution of the Wald Statistic," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(4), pages 881-895, July.
- Zhang, Xinyu & Chen, Ti & Wan, Alan T.K. & Zou, Guohua, 2009. "Robustness of Stein-type estimators under a non-scalar error covariance structure," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(10), pages 2376-2388, November.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1983. "The Exact Distribution of Zellner's SUR," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 680, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1985. "Fractional Matrix Calculus and the Distribution of Multivariate Tests," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 767, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1990. "Operational Algebra and Regression t-Tests," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 948, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ohtani, Kazuhiro & Kozumi, Hideo, 1996. "The exact general formulae for the moments and the MSE dominance of the Stein-rule and positive-part Stein-rule estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 273-287, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:682. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.