The Scope of Sequential Screening with Ex-Post Participation Constraints
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dirk Bergemann & Francisco Castro & Gabriel Weintraub, 2017. "The Scope of Sequential Screening with Ex-Post Participation Constraints," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2078R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Krähmer & Roland Strausz, 2015. "Optimal Sales Contracts with Withdrawal Rights," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 82(2), pages 762-790.
More about this item
KeywordsSequential screening; Ex-post participation constraints; Static contract; Dynamic contract;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-03-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2017-03-12 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-GTH-2017-03-12 (Game Theory)
- NEP-MIC-2017-03-12 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:2078. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.