Report NEP-CTA-2017-03-12This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Guillem Roig issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antelo, Manel & Antonio, Sampayo, 2017. "Licensing contracts and the number of licenses under screening," MPRA Paper 77252, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zubanov, Nick & Cadsby, Bram & Song, Fei, 2017. "The "Sales Agent" Problem: Effort Choice under Performance Pay as Behavior toward Risk," IZA Discussion Papers 10542, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Macchiavello, Rocco & Miquel-Florensa, Josepa, 2017. "Vertical Integration and Relational Contracts: Evidence from the Costa Rica Coffee Chain," CEPR Discussion Papers 11874, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dirk Bergemann & Francisco Castro & Gabriel Weintraub, 2017. "The Scope of Sequential Screening with Ex-Post Participation Constraints," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2078, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Goerg, Sebastian J. & Kube, Sebastian & Radbruch, Jonas, 2017. "The Effectiveness of Incentive Schemes in the Presence of Implicit Effort Costs," IZA Discussion Papers 10546, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Galasso, Alberto & Mitchell, Matthew & Virag, Gabor, 2017. "A Theory of Grand Innovation Prizes," CEPR Discussion Papers 11860, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.