Cost Innovation: Schumpeter and Equilibrium. Part 2: Innovation and the Money Supply
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- I. Karatzas & M. Shubik & W. Sudderth, 2006. "Production, interest, and saving in deterministic economies with additive endowments," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 29(3), pages 525-548, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Shubik, 2016. "Three Essays on the Theory of Money and Financial Institutions Essay 3: The Economy with Innovation, Externalities and Context," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2067, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Martin Shubik, 2016. "Three Lectures on the Theory of Money and Financial Institutions: Lecture 1: A Nontechnical Overview," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2036, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Martin Shubik, 2016. "Three Essays on the Theory of Money and Financial Institutions: Essay 1: A Nontechnical Overview," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2036R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Martin Shubik & Eric Smith, 2014. "Varying the Money Supply of Commercial Banks," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1939, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
More about this item
KeywordsCost innovation; Financial control; Circular flow;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2013-01-07 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2013-01-07 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:1881. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .