Report NEP-KNM-2013-01-07This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anna Butzin & Brigitta Widmaier, 2012. "The Study of Time-Space Dynamics of Knowledge with Innovation Biographies," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2012-07, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Rodriguez-Pose, Andres, 2012. "R&D, Socio-Economic Conditions and Regional Innovation in the United States," CEPR Discussion Papers 9265, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wojciech Grabowski & Krzysztof Szczygielski, 2012. "Innovation Strategies and Productivity in the Polish Services Sector in the light of CIS 2008," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0448, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Schubert, Torben & Neuhaeusler, Peter, 2012. "Towards a Richer Specification of the Exploration/Exploitation Trade-off: Hidden Knowledge-based Aspects and Empirical Results for a Set of Large R&D-Performing Firms," Papers in Innovation Studies 2012/8, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Alessandra Perri & Raffaele Oriani & Francesco Rullani, 2012. "Does Co-Location Accelerate Knowledge Outflows from FDI? The Role of MNC Subsidiaries' Technology Sourcing Strategies," DRUID Working Papers 12-09, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Lööf, Hans & Savin, Maxim, 2012. "Cross-country difference in R&D productivity Comparison of 11 European economies," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 294, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies, revised 13 Mar 2013.
- Varblane, Urmas, 2012. "National innovation systems: Can they be copied?," Discourses in Social Market Economy 2012-02, OrdnungsPolitisches Portal (OPO).
- Slavo Radosevic & Esin Yoruk, 2012. "SAPPHO Revisited: Factors of Innovation Success in Knowledge-Intensive Enterprises in Central and Eastern Europe," DRUID Working Papers 12-11, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Wilfried Zidorn & Marcus Wagner, 2012. "Too Much of a Good Thing: The Role of Alliance Portfolio Diversity for Innovation Output in the Biotechnology Industry," DRUID Working Papers 12-10, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Gunnar Pippel, 2012. "The Impact of R&D Collaboration Networks on the Performance of Firms and Regions: A Meta-Analysis of the Evidence," IWH Discussion Papers 14, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Peters, Bettina, 2012. "Innovative capability and financing constraints for innovation: More money, more innovation?," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-081 [rev.2], ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Freshwater, David, 2012. "Rural Innovation - Crucial, But Rarely Systemic," Agricultural Economics Research Reports 139829, University of Kentucky, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Martin Shubik & William D. Sudderth, 2012. "Cost Innovation: Schumpeter and Equilibrium. Part 2: Innovation and the Money Supply," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1881, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Anna Golejewska, 2012. "Competitiveness, innovation and regional development. The case of the Visegrad Group countries," Working Papers of Economics of European Integration Division 1203, The Univeristy of Gdansk, Faculty of Economics, Economics of European Integration Division.
- Betz, U.A.K. & Camacho, N.M.A. & Gerards, M. & Stremersch, S., 2012. "Implementing Grassroots Innovation in a Large Firm," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2012-023-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Böckerman, Petri & Kauhanen, Antti & Maliranta, Mika, 2012. "ICT and occupation-based measures of organisational change: Firm and employee outcomes," MPRA Paper 43302, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Colciago & Federico Etro, 2012. "Technology Adoption, Job Matching Frictions and Business Creation," Working Papers 2012:30, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Wilko Bolt, 2012. "Retail Payment Systems: Competition, Innovation, and Implications," DNB Working Papers 362, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.