What It Takes to Solve the U.S. Government Deficit Problem
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fair, Ray C, 2005.
"Estimates of the Effectiveness of Monetary Policy,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 37(4), pages 645-660, August.
- Ray Fair, 2001. "Estimates of the Effectiveness of Monetary Policy," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm205, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Aug 2007.
- Ray C. Fair, 2001. "Estimates of the Effectiveness of Monetary Policy," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1298, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jun 2003.
- Rudolph G Penner, 2011. "Will It Take a Crisis to Fix Fiscal Policy?," Business Economics, Palgrave Macmillan;National Association for Business Economics, vol. 46(2), pages 62-70, April.
More about this item
KeywordsFederal deficit; Debt/GDP ratio;
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2011-07-21 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PUB-2011-07-21 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:1807. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .