Retransformation bias in the adjacent art price index
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Manning, Willard G., 1998. "The logged dependent variable, heteroscedasticity, and the retransformation problem," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 283-295, June.
- Victor Ginsburgh & David Throsby, 2006. "Handbook of the Eonomics of Art and Culture," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/152412, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Corinna Czujack, 1997. "Picasso Paintings at Auction, 1963–1994," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 21(3), pages 229-247, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bocart, Fabian Y.R.P. & Hafner, Christian M., 2012.
"Econometric analysis of volatile art markets,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3091-3104.
- BOCART, Fabian Y. R. P. & HAFNER, Christian, 2011. "Econometric analysis of volatile art markets," CORE Discussion Papers 2011052, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Fabian Y. R. P. Bocart & Christian M. Hafner, 2011. "Econometric analysis of volatile art markets," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-071, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Fabian Y.R.P. Bocart & Christian M. Hafner, 2012. "Volatility of price indices for heterogeneous goods," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-039, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Dominik Filipiak & Agata Filipowska, 2016. "Towards data oriented analysis of the art market: survey and outlook," "e-Finanse", University of Information Technology and Management, Institute of Financial Research and Analysis, vol. 12(1), pages 21-31, June.
- repec:eee:finlet:v:21:y:2017:i:c:p:186-189 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsRetransformation; heteroskedasticity; Picasso; hedonic prices;
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cue:wpaper:awp-01-2011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Juan Prieto-Rodriguez) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aceiiea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.