An asset pricing model for mean-variance-downside-risk averse investors
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2007|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Department of Economics, Social Sciences Building, City University London, Whiskin Street, London, EC1R 0JD, United Kingdom,|
Phone: +44 (0)20 7040 8500
Web page: http://www.city.ac.uk
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andrew Ang & Joseph Chen & Yuhang Xing, 2001. "Downside Risk and the Momentum Effect," NBER Working Papers 8643, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Ang & Joseph Chen & Yuhang Xing, 2005.
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Stephen A. Ross, . "Mutual Fund Separation in Financial Theory - The Separating Distributions," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 1-76, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Post, Thierry & van Vliet, Pim, 2006.
"Downside risk and asset pricing,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 823-849, March.
- Post, G.T. & van Vliet, P., 2004. "Downside Risk and Asset Pricing," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-018-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Post, G.T. & van Vliet, P., 2004. "Conditional Downside Risk and the CAPM," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-048-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cty:dpaper:07/01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Research Publications Librarian)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.