Report NEP-UPT-2007-03-10This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schunk, Daniel & Winter, Joachim, 2007. "The Relationship Between Risk Attitudes and Heuristics in Search Tasks: A Laboratory Experiment," Discussion Papers in Economics 1377, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Olmo, J., 2007. "An asset pricing model for mean-variance-downside-risk averse investors," Working Papers 07/01, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Conchita D’Ambrosio & Joachim R. Frick, 2007. "Individual Well-Being in a Dynamic Perspective," Working Papers 64, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Luca Corazzini, Sebastian Kube, Michel André Maréchal, 2007. "Towards a Behavioral Public Choice: Guilt-Aversion and Accountability in the Lab," ISLA Working Papers 27, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:0307 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Copeland, Laurence & Zhu, Yanhui, 2007. "Rare Disasters and the Equity Premium in a Two-Country World," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2007/6, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.