Integration of Product Markets when Labour Markets are Unionized
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mauleon, Ana & Vannetelbosch, Vincent, 2010.
"Market integration and strike activity,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 154-161, May.
- MAULEON, Ana & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent, 2005. "Market integration and strike activity," CORE Discussion Papers 2005036, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ana, MAULEON & Vincent, VANNETELBOSCH, 2005. "Market Integration and Strike Activity," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005025, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- MAULEON, Ana & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent, 2010. "Market integration and strike activity," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2201, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kjell Erik Lommerud & Frode Meland & Lars S¯rgard, 2003.
"Unionised Oligopoly, Trade Liberalisation and Location Choice,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(490), pages 782-800, October.
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Meland, Frode & Sørgard, Lars, 2001. "Unionized Oligopoly, Trade Liberalization and Location Choice," CEPR Discussion Papers 2990, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kjell Erik Lommerud & Frode Meland & Lars Sørgard, 2002. "Unionized Oligopoly, Trade Liberalization and Location Choice," CESifo Working Paper Series 777, CESifo Group Munich.
- Andersen, Torben M. & Skaksen, Jan Rose, 2003.
"Product Market Integration, Comparative Advantages and Labour Market Performance,"
IZA Discussion Papers
698, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andersen, Torben M. & Skaksen , Jan Rose, 2006. "Product Market Integration, Comparative Advantages and Labour Market Performance," Working Papers 08-2004, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Egger, Hartmut & Etzel, Daniel, 2012.
"The impact of trade on employment, welfare, and income distribution in unionized general oligopolistic equilibrium,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1119-1135.
- Hartmut Egger & Daniel Etzel, 2009. "The Impact of Trade on Employment, Welfare, and Income Distribution in Unionized General Oligopolistic Equilibrium," CESifo Working Paper Series 2895, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hartmut Egger & Daniel Etzel, 2010. "The Impact of Trade on Employment, Welfare, and Income Distribution in Unionized General Oligopolistic Equilibrium," Working Papers 088, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789813224919_0006 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jakob Munch & Jan Sørensen, 2000. "Competitiveness and Integration of Product Markets," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 359-381, October.
- Ana MAULEON & Vincent J. VANNETELBOSCH, 2001. "Product Market Integration, Wage Bargaining and Strike Activity," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2001022, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Torben Andersen & Jan Skaksen, 2007. "Labour Demand, Wage Mark-ups and Product Market Integration," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 92(2), pages 103-135, October.
- Dibyendu Maiti & Arijit Mukherjee, "undated". "Trade Liberalisation, Subcontracting and Unionised Wage," Discussion Papers 10/07, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Paulo Bastos & Udo Kreickemeier, 2017.
"Unions, Competition, and International Trade in General Equilibrium,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: International Trade and Labor Markets Welfare, Inequality and Unemployment, chapter 6, pages 143-172
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Bastos, Paulo & Kreickemeier, Udo, 2009. "Unions, competition and international trade in general equilibrium," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 238-247, November.
- Paulo Bastos & Udo Kreickemeier, "undated". "Unions, Competition and International Trade in General Equilibrium," Discussion Papers 08/28, University of Nottingham, GEP.
More about this item
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- J51 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Trade Unions: Objectives, Structure, and Effects
- L19 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctl:louvre:1993044. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sebastien SCHILLINGS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iruclbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.