Optimal Pension Management under Stochastic Interest Rates, Wages, and Inflation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paolo Battocchio & Francesco Menoncin, 2002. "Optimal Portfolio Strategies with Stochastic Wage Income and Inflation: The Case of a Defined Contribution Pension Plan," CeRP Working Papers 19, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Merton, Robert C., 1971.
"Optimum consumption and portfolio rules in a continuous-time model,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 373-413, December.
- R. C. Merton, 1970. "Optimum Consumption and Portfolio Rules in a Continuous-time Model," Working papers 58, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Hull, John & White, Alan, 1990. "Pricing Interest-Rate-Derivative Securities," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(4), pages 573-592.
- Campbell, John Y. & Viceira, Luis M., 2002. "Strategic Asset Allocation: Portfolio Choice for Long-Term Investors," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198296942.
- Menoncin, Francesco, 2002. "Optimal portfolio and background risk: an exact and an approximated solution," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 249-265, October.
- Merton, Robert C, 1969. "Lifetime Portfolio Selection under Uncertainty: The Continuous-Time Case," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(3), pages 247-257, August.
- David Heath & Robert Jarrow & Andrew Morton, 2008.
"Bond Pricing And The Term Structure Of Interest Rates: A New Methodology For Contingent Claims Valuation,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 13, pages 277-305
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Heath, David & Jarrow, Robert & Morton, Andrew, 1992. "Bond Pricing and the Term Structure of Interest Rates: A New Methodology for Contingent Claims Valuation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 77-105, January.
- Vigna, Elena & Haberman, Steven, 2001. "Optimal investment strategy for defined contribution pension schemes," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 233-262, April.
- Blake, David & Cairns, Andrew J. G. & Dowd, Kevin, 2001. "Pensionmetrics: stochastic pension plan design and value-at-risk during the accumulation phase," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 187-215, October.
- Lioui, Abraham & Poncet, Patrice, 2001. "On optimal portfolio choice under stochastic interest rates," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(11), pages 1841-1865, November.
- Griselda Deelstra & Martino Grasselli & Pierre-François Koehl, 2000. "Optimal investment strategies in a CIR framework," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7594, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Cox, John C. & Huang, Chi-fu, 1991. "A variational problem arising in financial economics," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 465-487.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paolo Battocchio & Francesco Menoncin & Olivier Scaillet, 2007.
"Optimal asset allocation for pension funds under mortality risk during the accumulation and decumulation phases,"
Annals of Operations Research,
Springer, vol. 152(1), pages 141-165, July.
- Paolo Battocchio & Francesco Menoncin & Olivier Scaillet, 2003. "Optimal asset allocation for pension funds under mortality risk during the accumulation and decumulation phases," THEMA Working Papers 2003-28, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Paolo Battocchio & Francesco Menoncin & Olivier Scaillet, 2003. "Optimal asset allocation for pension funds under mortality risk during the accumulation and ecumulation phases," FAME Research Paper Series rp66, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Paolo, BATTOCCHIO & Francesco, MENONCIN & Olivier, SCAILLET, 2003. "Optimal asset allocation for pension funds under mortality risk during the accumulation and decumulation phases," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2003004, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Francesco, MENONCIN, 2003. "Optimal Real Consumption and Asset Allocation for a HARA Investor with Labour Income," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2003015, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Zhang, Aihua & Korn, Ralf & Ewald, Christian-Oliver, 2007. "Optimal management and inflation protection for defined contribution pension plans," MPRA Paper 3300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Menoncin & Olivier Scaillet, 2003. "Mortality Risk and Real Optimal Asset Allocation for Pension Funds," FAME Research Paper Series rp101, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
More about this item
Keywordsdefined-contribution pension plan; salary risk; inflation risk; stochastic optimal control; Hamilton-Jacobi-Bellman equation;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-12-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2002-12-02 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-RMG-2002-12-02 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctl:louvir:2002021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginie LEBLANC). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iruclbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.