Dynamic Banking : A Reconsideration
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dwyer Jr., Gerald P. & Samartín, Margarita, 2009.
"Why do banks promise to pay par on demand?,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 147-169, June.
- Margarita SamartÃn & Gerald Dwyer, 2004. "Why do banks promise to pay par on demand?," 2004 Meeting Papers 372, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Margarita Samartin & Gerald Dwyer, 2004. "Why do Banks Promise to Pay Par on Demand?," 2004 Meeting Papers 180c, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gerald P. Dwyer & Margarita Samartín, 2006. "Why do banks promise to pay par on demand?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2006-26, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Antoine Martin & David Skeie & Ernst-Ludwig von Thadden, 2014.
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 27(4), pages 957-989.
- Martin, A. & Skeie, D. & von Thadden, E.L., 2010. "Repo Runs," Discussion Paper 2010-44S, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Antoine Martin & David Skeie & Ernst-Ludig von Thadden, 2011. "Repo Runs," FMG Discussion Papers dp687, Financial Markets Group.
- Antoine Martin & David R. Skeie & Ernst-Ludwig Von Thadden, 2010. "Repo runs," Staff Reports 444, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Martin, Antoine & Skeie, David & Thadden, Ernst-Ludwig von, 2013. "Repo Runs," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 448, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Allen, Franklin & Gale, Douglas, 1997.
"Financial Markets, Intermediaries, and Intertemporal Smoothing,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(3), pages 523-546, June.
- Franklin Allen & Douglas Gale, 1995. "Financial Markets, Intermediaries, and Intertemporal Smoothing," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 95-02, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Franklin Allen & Douglas Gale, 1996. "Financial Markets, Intermediaries and Intertemporal Smoothing," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 96-33, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Franklin Allen & Douglas Gale, 1995. "Financial markets, intermediaries, and intertemporal smoothing," Working Papers 95-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Allen, Franklin & Gale, Douglas, 1995.
"A welfare comparison of intermediaries and financial markets in Germany and the US,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 179-209, February.
- Franklin Allen & Douglas Gale, 1994. "A welfare comparison of intermediaries and financial markets in Germany and the U.S," Working Papers 95-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Samartín Sáenz, Margarita, 1998. "The role of demand deposits in risk sharing," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB 6530, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Qian, Yiming & John, Kose & John, Teresa A., 2004. "Financial system design and liquidity provision by banks and markets in a dynamic economy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 385-403, April.
- Mallick, Indrajit, 2004. "Strategic Allocation of Liquidity in the InterBank Money Market," MPRA Paper 15427, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jos van Bommel, 2007. "Endogenous Cycles and Liquidity Risk," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 149, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Hasman, Augusto & Samartín, Margarita & van Bommel, Jos, 2014.
"Financial intermediation in an overlapping generations model with transaction costs,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 111-125.
- Jos van Bommel & Augusto Hasman & Margarita Samartin, 2011. "Financial Intermediation in an Overlapping Generations Model with Transaction Costs," LSF Research Working Paper Series 11-8, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Ioannis Lazopoulos, 2005. "Cycles And Banking Crisis," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005 15, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Gersbachd, Hans, 1998. "Liquidity Creation, Efficiency, and Free Banking," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 91-118, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctl:louvir:1994031. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginie LEBLANC). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iruclbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .