Out-of-sample forecast errors in misspecified perturbed long memory processes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Miguel Arranz & Francesc Marmol, 2001. "Out-of-sample forecast errors in misspecific perturbed long memory processes," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 423-436, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Smith, Jeremy & Taylor, Nick & Yadav, Sanjay, 1995. "Comparing the Bias and Misspecification in Arfima Models," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 442, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Breidt, F. Jay & Crato, Nuno & de Lima, Pedro, 1998. "The detection and estimation of long memory in stochastic volatility," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1-2), pages 325-348.
- Andersson, Michael K., 1998. "On the Effects of Imposing or Ignoring Long Memory when Forecasting," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 225, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Smith, Jeremy & Yadav, Sanjay, 1994. "Forecasting costs incurred from unit differencing fractionally integrated processes," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 507-514, December.
- Granger, C.W.J. (Clive William John) & Marmol, Francesc, 1998. "The correlogram of a long memory process plus a simple noise," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 9820, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:wsrepe:10684. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://portal.uc3m.es/portal/page/portal/dpto_estadistica .