Evidence of Shifts in the Determinants of Japanese Manufacturing Trade 1970-95
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leamer, Edward E, 1988. "The Sensitivity of International Comparisons of Capital Stock Measures to Different "Real" Exchange Rates," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(2), pages 479-483, May.
- Branson, William H. & Monoyios, Nikolaos, 1977. "Factor inputs in U.S. trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 111-131, May.
- Kellman, Mitchell & Landau, Daniel, 1984. "The nature of Japan's comparative advantage, 1965-80," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 433-438, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nowak-Lehmann D., Felicitas & Vollmer, Sebastian & Martínez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada, 2008. "Does comparative advantage make countries competitive? A comparison of China and Mexico," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 74, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- repec:got:cegedp:74 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csg:ajrcau:321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Akira Kinefuchi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ajrccau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.