The Sensitivity of International Comparisons of Capital Stock Measures to Different "Real" Exchange Rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosanne Altshuler & Jason G. Cummins, "undated".
"Tax Policy and the Dynamic Demand for Domestic and Foreign Capital by Multinational Corporations,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 1997
174, Society for Computational Economics.
- Rosanne Altshuler & Jason Cummins, 1998. "Tax Policy and the Dynamic Demand for Domestic and Foreign Capital by Multinational Corporations," Departmental Working Papers 199808, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Altshuler, Rosanne & Cummins, Jason, 1997. "Tax Policy and the Dynamic Demand for Domestic and Foreign Capital by Multinational Corporations," Working Papers 97-31, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Peter Drysdale & Ligang Song, 2001. "Evidence of Shifts in the Determinants of Japanese Manufacturing Trade 1970-95," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 321, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Cummins, J.G., 1998.
"Taxation and the Sources of Growth: Estimates from United States Multinational Corporations,"
98-08, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Jason G. Cummins, 1998. "Taxation and the Sources of Growth: Estimates from United States Multinational Corporations," NBER Working Papers 6533, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anders Isaksson, 2009. "The UNIDO World Productivity Database: An Overview," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 18, pages 38-50, Spring.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:78:y:1988:i:2:p:479-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.