Export Performance of Environmentally Sensitive Goods: A Global Perspective?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Xinpeng Xu, 1998. "Export Performance Of Environmentally Sensitive Goods : A Global Perspective," Trade Working Papers 22866, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jayant Menon, 1998. "Laos in the ASEAN Free Trade Area: Trade, Revenue and Investment Implications," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 276, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Christopher Findlay, 1997. "The APEC Air Transport Schedule," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 273, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cassells, Sue M. & Meister, Anton D. & Rae, Allan N., 2000. "The Cost and Trade Impacts of Environmental Regulations: Effluent Controls and the New Zealand Dairy Sector," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123618, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Xu, Xinpeng, 2000.
"International trade and environmental policy: how effective is 'eco-dumping'?,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 71-90, January.
- Xinpeng Xu, 1999. "International Trade and Environmental Policy: How Effective is 'Eco-Dumping'?," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 287, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csg:ajrcau:278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Akira Kinefuchi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ajrccau.html .