Evolutionary dynamics and scientific flows of nanotechnology research across geo-economic areas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robinson, Douglas K.R. & Rip, Arie & Mangematin, Vincent, 2007.
"Technological agglomeration and the emergence of clusters and networks in nanotechnology,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 871-879, July.
- Robinson, D.K.R. & Rip, A. & Mangematin, V., 2006. "Technological agglomeration and the emergence of clusters and networks in nanotechnology," Working Papers 200603, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Douglas Robinson & Arie Rip & Vincent Mangematin, 2007. "Technological agglomeration and the emergence of clusters and networks in nanotechnology," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00424519, HAL.
- Mario Coccia & Ugo Finardi & Diego Margon, 2010. "Research trends in nanotechnology studies across geo-economic areas," CERIS Working Paper 201005, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Bozeman, Barry & Laredo, Philippe & Mangematin, Vincent, 2007.
"Understanding the emergence and deployment of "nano" S&T,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 807-812, July.
- Barry Bozeman & Philippe Larédo & Vincent Mangematin, 2007. "Understanding the emergence and deployment of “nano” S&T," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00424523, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsNanotechnology; Technological System; Technological Trajectories; Concentration; Changeability; Knowledge Dynamics;
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-15 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csc:cerisp:201101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Perin) or (Giancarlo Birello). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cerisit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.