Research trends in nanotechnology studies across geo-economic areas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bozeman, Barry & Laredo, Philippe & Mangematin, Vincent, 2007.
"Understanding the emergence and deployment of "nano" S&T,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 807-812, July.
- Barry Bozeman & Philippe Larédo & Vincent Mangematin, 2007. "Understanding the emergence and deployment of “nano” S&T," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00424523, HAL.
- Bonaccorsi, Andrea & Thoma, Grid, 2007. "Institutional complementarity and inventive performance in nano science and technology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 813-831, July.
- Dirk Libaers & Martin Meyer & Aldo Geuna, 2006. "The Role of University Spinout Companies in an Emerging Technology: The Case of Nanotechnology," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 443-450, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:scient:v:89:y:2011:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-011-0443-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mario Coccia, 2011. "Evolutionary dynamics and scientific flows of nanotechnology research across geo-economic areas," CERIS Working Paper 201101, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Ugo Finardi, 2010. "Temporal and spatial relations between patents and scientific journal articles: the case of nanotechnologies," CERIS Working Paper 201007, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Mario Coccia & Ugo Finardi & Diego Margon, 2012. "Current trends in nanotechnology research across worldwide geo-economic players," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 37(5), pages 777-787, October.
More about this item
KeywordsNanoscience; Nanotechnology; Technological Trajectories; Research Trends; Data Mining; Comparative Innovation Systems; Technological System;
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csc:cerisp:201005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Perin) or (Giancarlo Birello). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cerisit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.