How long can inflation tax compensate for the loss of government revenue in war economies? Evidence From Burundi
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Clarke, Harry R. & Reed, William J. & Shrestha, Ram M., 1993. "Optimal enforcement of property rights on developing country forests subject to illegal logging," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 271-293, September.
- A. Mitchell Polinsky, 1979. "Private versus Public Enforcement of Fines," NBER Working Papers 0338, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George J. Stigler, 1974. "The Optimum Enforcement of Laws," NBER Chapters,in: Essays in the Economics of Crime and Punishment, pages 55-67 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William M. Landes & Richard A. Posner, 1974. "The Private Enforcement of Law," NBER Working Papers 0062, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Garoupa, Nuno, 1997. "A note on private enforcement and type-I error," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 423-429, September.
- Niv (Burnovski), Moshe Bar & Safra, Zvi, 2002. "On the social desirability of wealth-dependent fine policies," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 53-59, July.
- Lear, Kelly Kristen & Maxwell, John W, 1998.
"The Impact of Industry Structure and Penalty Policies on Incentives for Compliance and Regulatory Enforcement,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, pages 127-148.
- Gary Biglaiser & Ching-to Albert Ma, 1996. "Investment Incentives of a Regulated Dominant Firm," Papers 0067, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Biglaiser, G. & Ma, C.T.A., 1996. "Investment Incentives of a Regulated Dominant Firm," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 340.96, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Biglaiser, G. & Ma, C.A., 1996. "Investment Incentives of a Regulated Dominant Firm," Papers 67, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Rodriguez-Ibeas, Roberto, 2002. "Regulatory Enforcement with Discretionary Fining and Litigation," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 105-118, April.
- Shavell, Steven, 1993. "The Optimal Structure of Law Enforcement," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(1), pages 255-287, April.
- Milliman, Scott R., 1986. "Optimal fishery management in the presence of illegal activity," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 363-381, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vanessa van den Boogaard & Wilson Prichard & Nikola Milicic & Matthew Benson, 2016. "Tax revenue mobilization in conflict-affected developing countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 155, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:ksp:journ1:v:4:y:2017:i:1:p:53-70 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csa:wpaper:2004-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Payne). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csaoxuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.