Marketing a Vintage Carpet in a Free Bazaar and Other Stories On/Off Value
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||01 May 2012|
|Publication status:||Published in 3rd International Conference in Political Economy|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Gallos - Rethymno 74100|
Phone: +30 831 77405
Fax: +30 831 77406
Web page: http://economics.soc.uoc.gr/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Timberlake, Richard H., 1981. "The Significance of Unaccounted Currencies," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 41(04), pages 853-866, December.
- Ioannis A. Kaskarelis, 2009. "The moneyless free time," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(12), pages 1153-1166, October.
- Colin C. Williams & Jan Windebank, 2003. "The slow advance and uneven penetration of commodification," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(2), pages 250-264, June.
- Ingham, Geoffrey, 2004. "The nature of money," economic sociology_the european electronic newsletter, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, vol. 5(2), pages 18-28.
- Karl H. Niebyl, 1940. "The Need for a Concept of Value in Economic Theory," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 54(2), pages 201-216.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crt:wpaper:1206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kostis Pigounakis)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.