Marketing a Vintage Carpet in a Free Bazaar and Other Stories On/Off Value
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Timberlake, Richard H., 1981. "The Significance of Unaccounted Currencies," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 41(04), pages 853-866, December.
- Ioannis A. Kaskarelis, 2009. "The moneyless free time," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(12), pages 1153-1166, October.
- Colin C. Williams & Jan Windebank, 2003. "The slow advance and uneven penetration of commodification," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(2), pages 250-264, June.
- Ingham, Geoffrey, 2004. "The nature of money," economic sociology_the european electronic newsletter, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, vol. 5(2), pages 18-28.
- Karl H. Niebyl, 1940. "The Need for a Concept of Value in Economic Theory," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 54(2), pages 201-216.
More about this item
KeywordsTheories of value; Exchange networks; Parallel currencies; Free bazaars; Greece;
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
- E11 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Marxian; Sraffian; Kaleckian
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crt:wpaper:1206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kostis Pigounakis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuchgr.html .