Marketing a Vintage Carpet in a Free Bazaar and Other Stories On/Off Value
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||01 May 2012|
|Publication status:||Published in 3rd International Conference in Political Economy|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Gallos - Rethymno 74100|
Phone: +30 831 77405
Fax: +30 831 77406
Web page: http://economics.soc.uoc.gr/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Timberlake, Richard H., 1981. "The Significance of Unaccounted Currencies," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 41(04), pages 853-866, December.
- Ioannis A. Kaskarelis, 2009. "The moneyless free time," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(12), pages 1153-1166, October.
- Colin C. Williams & Jan Windebank, 2003. "The slow advance and uneven penetration of commodification," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(2), pages 250-264, 06.
- Ingham, Geoffrey, 2004. "The nature of money," economic sociology_the european electronic newsletter, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, vol. 5(2), pages 18-28.
- Karl H. Niebyl, 1940. "The Need for a Concept of Value in Economic Theory," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 54(2), pages 201-216.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crt:wpaper:1206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kostis Pigounakis)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.