Readers’ Attitudes Toward Press Advertising : Are They Ad-Lovers or Ad-Averse ?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Antonielli & Lapo Filistrucchi, 2011.
"Collusion and the political differentiation of newspapers,"
11-26, NET Institute, revised Nov 2011.
- Marco Antonielli & Lapo Filistrucchi, 2012. "Collusion and the Political Differentiation of Newspapers," Working Papers - Economics wp2012_07.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Filistrucchi, L. & Antonielli, M., 2012. "Collusion and the Political Differentiation of Newspapers," Discussion Paper 2012-014, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Filistrucchi, L. & Antonielli, M., 2012. "Collusion and the Political Differentiation of Newspapers," Discussion Paper 2012-024, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ralf Dewenter & Ulrich Kaiser, 2006. "Horizontale Fusionen auf zweiseitigen Märkten am Beispiel von Printmedien," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 7(3), pages 335-353, August.
- Anderson, Simon P. & Gabszewicz, Jean J., 2006.
"The Media and Advertising: A Tale of Two-Sided Markets,"
Handbook of the Economics of Art and Culture,
- ANDERSON, Simon P. & GABSZEWICZ, Jean J., 2005. "The media and advertising : a tale of two-sided markets," CORE Discussion Papers 2005088, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- ANDERSON, Simon P. & GABSZEWICZ, Jean J., 2006. "The media and advertising: a tale of two-sidedmarkets," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1888, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Anderson, Simon P & Gabszewicz, Jean Jaskold, 2005. "The Media and Advertising: A Tale of Two-Sided Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 5223, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Simon P., ANDERSON & Jean J., GABSZEWICZ, 2005. "The media and advertising : a table of two-sided markets," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005060, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Hans Jarle Kind & Frank Stähler, 2010. "Market Shares in Two-Sided Media Industries," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 166(2), pages 205-211, June.
- Matthew Gentzkow & Jesse M. Shapiro & Michael Sinkinson, 2014.
"Competition and Ideological Diversity: Historical Evidence from US Newspapers,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 104(10), pages 3073-3114, October.
- Matthew Gentzkow & Jesse M. Shapiro & Michael Sinkinson, 2012. "Competition and Ideological Diversity: Historical Evidence from US Newspapers," NBER Working Papers 18234, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andreea Cosnita-Langlais & Bjørn Olav Johansen & Lars Sorgard, 2018. "Upward Price Pressure in Two-Sided Markets: Incorporating Feedback Effects," EconomiX Working Papers 2018-3, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Gomes, Orlando, 2006. "The dynamics of television advertising with boundedly rational consumers," MPRA Paper 2847, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leroch, Martin A. & Wellbrock, Christian M., 2011. "Saving newspapers with public grants – The effects of press subsidies on the provision of journalistic quality," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 281-286.
- Hans Jarle Kind & Frank Staehler, 2007. "Another Tale of Two-Sided markets," Working Papers 0708, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2007.
- Maria Battaggion & Alessandro Vaglio, 2015. "Watchdogs, Platforms and Audience: An Economic Perspective on Media Markets," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 43(2), pages 209-228, June.
- Kremhelmer, Susanne & Zenger, Hans, 2008. "Advertising and the screening role of mass media," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 107-119, June.
- Susanne Kremhelmer & Hans Zenger, 2004. "Advertising and the Media," Industrial Organization 0403003, EconWPA.
- Federico Boffa & Lapo Filistrucchi, 2014. "Optimal Cartel Prices in Two-Sided Markets Access," Working Papers 14-19, NET Institute.
- Jorge Ferrando & Jean J. Gabszewicz & Didier Laussel & Nathalie Sonnac, 2008. "Intermarket network externalities and competition: An application to the media industry," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 4(3), pages 357-379.
- Kaiser, Ulrich & Song, Minjae, 2009. "Do media consumers really dislike advertising? An empirical assessment of the role of advertising in print media markets," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 292-301, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crs:wpaper:2000-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sri Srikandan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crestfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.