International City Network and Public-Private Cooperation Japanese Public Water Services’ Overseas Expansion
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roberta Capello, 2000. "The City Network Paradigm: Measuring Urban Network Externalities," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 37(11), pages 1925-1945, October.
- Kristine Kern & Harriet Bulkeley, 2009. "Cities, Europeanization and Multi-level Governance: Governing Climate Change through Transnational Municipal Networks," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47, pages 309-332, March.
- Simona FRONE, 2008. "Factors And Challenges Of Regionalization In The Water And Wastewater Sector," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 27(2(36)), pages 185-200, December.
- repec:bla:annpce:v:88:y:2017:i:3:p:25-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:eurpls:v:24:y:2016:i:12:p:2175-2196 is not listed on IDEAS
- Evert Meijers, 2005. "Polycentric Urban Regions and the Quest for Synergy: Is a Network of Cities More than the Sum of the Parts?," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 42(4), pages 765-781, April.
- Tassilo Herrschel, 2013. "Competitiveness AND Sustainability: Can â€˜Smart City Regionalismâ€™ Square the Circle?," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 50(11), pages 2332-2348, August.
- repec:bla:annpce:v:89:y:2018:i:1:p:25-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- David F. Batten, 1995. "Network Cities: Creative Urban Agglomerations for the 21st Century," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 32(2), pages 313-327, March.
- Kathryn Furlong, 2012. "Good water governance without good urban governance? Regulation, service delivery models, and local government," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 44(11), pages 2721-2741, November.
- repec:taf:cijwxx:v:33:y:2017:i:1:p:4-30 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscooperative platform; accountability; multilateral network;
- L32 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Enterprises; Public-Private Enterprises
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CDM-2019-08-19 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-PPM-2019-08-19 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-SEA-2019-08-19 (South East Asia)
- NEP-URE-2019-08-19 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crc:wpaper:1909. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CIRIEC). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciulgbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.