Report NEP-PPM-2019-08-19This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Quentin Plantec & Pascal Le Masson & Benoit Weil, 2019. "Inventions and Scientific Discoveries: Impact of Designers’ Collaborations on Creativity. An Analysis Towards Fixation Effects," Post-Print hal-02262242, HAL.
- Naoki FUJIWARA, 2019. "International City Network and Public-Private Cooperation Japanese Public Water Services’ Overseas Expansion," CIRIEC Working Papers 1909, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Dowds, Jonathan & Aultman-Hall, Lisa & Vallett, Carol & McRae, Glenn, 2018. "Climate Adaptation and Resiliency Planning: Agency Roles and Workforce Development," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt8pb012jh, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Gian-Luca GASPARINI & Aurora PROSPERO, 2019. "ICT and Ethical Finance: Fostering Social Innovation and Financial Inclusion," CIRIEC Working Papers 1911, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Karner, Alex & Rowangould, Dana & London, Jonathan, 2018. "We Can Get There From Here: New Perspectives on Transportation Equity," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt1z28n542, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Lennart Kaplan & Jana Kuhnt & Katharina Richert & Sebastian Vollmer, "undated". "What Explains the Uptake of Development Interventions?," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 261, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Nthambi, Mary & Wätzold, Frank & Markova-Nenova, Nonka, 2018. "Quantifying benefit losses from poor governance of climate change adaptation projects: A discrete choice experiment with farmers in Kenya," MPRA Paper 94678, University Library of Munich, Germany.